What is it?
We’re aware that going to a standard Open-Air session can be a challenge for jumpers on the autistic spectrum, or with sensory needs. With this in mind, our weekly Quiet-Air session is specially designed to be all the fun of an Open-Air just a little quieter.
Enjoy use of our abundance of interconnected trampolines, angled trampolines, obstacle course, foam pit activities, dodgeball, jump challenges and huge airbag!
Quiet-Air (autism friendly) features:
- No Music and No loud announcements
- No strobe lights or flashing lights, only minimum house lights
- More space and less crowds with reduced capacity
Who is it for?
Quiet-Air (autism friendly) is for anyone ages 5 years and over but ideal for jumpers on the autistic spectrum, or with sensory needs.
Quiet-Air (autism friendly) sessions are 1 hour long and are on Sunday 10am – 11am in Air-tastic Belfast.
The price includes entry for a carer if required. Carers must over 18 years of age, also complete a waiver, wear Air-tastic grip socks, watch and understand the safety briefing and be seen to be caring at all times.
Carers must not leave the participant unattended to free bounce on their own.
It is important that all customers are able to understand and can apply the safety briefing that they receive before they use the activities. If the safety instructions and advice are not fully understood and followed a customer is at risk of serious injury or death. To view our park safety rules please see our safety section.
Due to our park safety rules you will only be able to partake in the activities if;
- You are in good physical condition
- You have not have any pre-existing medical conditions including breathing, heart, back, neck (to include atlanto-axial instability*), bone or muscle conditions
- You are not pregnant
- You weigh less than 19stone and 3lb
- You do not lie or sit on the trampoline beds (this will mean you need to be able to stand and support your own body weight)
- You must complete a personal risk acknowledgeable form/waiver
*If you’re not sure about the suitability of Quiet-Air for your participant, please ask a member of staff on arrival or contact Air-tastic Belfast in advance