PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Air-tastic Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (the Act), the data controller of our Bangor Park is Air-tastic Bangor Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Northern Ireland with registered number NI637454. The data controller of our Cork Park is Air-tastic Cork Limited, a company registered under the laws of the Republic of Ireland with a registered number 587159. The Data Controller of our Craigavon Park is Air-tastic Craigavon Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Northern Ireland with registered number NI650233.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.air-tastic.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place a Booking (as defined in our Terms and Conditions air-tastic.com/info/terms-conditions enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site including date and time (pages you visit before or after navigating to our website); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the Booking Form) or let us know by emailing [email protected]
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
The table below outlines some of the types of information that we collect, why we collect it and the basis for collecting it.
|Category of personal data
|Purpose for processing
|Legal basis under the GDPR
|Name and contact details
|Fulfil your booking
|Performance of a contract
|Send you service messages by email or text, such as booking confirmation.
|Performance of a contract
|Send you information by email or post about our new products or services
|Fraud prevention and detection
|Showing you Air-tastic adverts as you browse the web
|Date of birth information
|Fraud prevention and detection
|Payment information (we don’t store this information)
|Take payment and give refunds
|Performance of a contract
|Fraud prevention and detection
|Contact history with Air-tastic e.g. over the phone, email or on social media
|Provide customer service and support
Performance of a contract
|Train our staff
|Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app
|Improve our website and set default options for you (such as language and currency)
|Fraud prevention and detection
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Air-tastic Bangor Limited and Air-tastic Cork or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use air-tastic/website-terms-of-use or Terms and Conditions air-tastic/info/terms-conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Air-tastic Bangor Limited or Air-tastic Cork Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our staff) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we transfer elements of your data to another service provider
- Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
- Stop any direct marketing
- Object to processing of your personal data
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email, or write to us at Marketing, Air-tastic, 5 The Old Mill, 40 John Street, Rathfriland, Co Down, BT34 5QH, email [email protected]
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made many requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the boxes on our Booking Form. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are pieces of computer code that allow small amounts of information to be passed from your internet browser to our web server. They allow websites to recognise your PC, mobile, tablet or other device as you browse. For more detailed information about how cookies work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Data passed by cookies will never contain your name, address, telephone number or payment details. Air-tastic will never disclose your personal details to any third parties.
Cookies serve many functions. Some examples are that they allow us remember whether you are logged in to the site and to serve content tailored specifically for you. Cookies are used with our marketing partners to present you with appropriate offers and advertising as you browse other sites on the internet, based on the products you looked at while on our site. Cookies also allow us to work alongside our web analytics partner, to see how you like to use our websites, which pages or special functions you prefer and help us to make them better. This helps us to continually improve our service.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Session cookiesSession cookies are deleted after each visit to our site. For example, when you are browsing our site, it will remember you for the duration of your visit, but the cookie will be removed from your computer as soon as you close down your internet browser. It is session cookies that allow you to add an item to the basket and then move through the checkout. Disallowing these cookies via your web browser will mean you are unable to place a booking on this site.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
TURNING OFF AND DELETING COOKIES
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off, or disallow cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you’re using. Instructions for disallowing cookies can usually be found in the browser’s ‘Help’ menu. Cookies can be deleted using your web browser. However, unless they are disallowed they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website.
We work with partners who serve advertisements or present online offers on our behalf. Most of these third party marketing partners use session cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. All data collected by third party cookies is anonymous and will never contain your name, address, telephone number, email address or payment details. We will never disclose your personal details to third parties without your permission.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our[email protected] business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.